tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Rupert Young" <rup...@liberty.nildram.co.uk>
Subject Links to files blows warp connection
Date Thu, 30 May 2002 21:48:31 GMT
Windows 2000
Apache/1.3.24 (Win32)
Tomcat 4.0

With more testing I've discovered that the warp problem seems to happen when
there is a link to a file.  In the case below it is a stylesheet link.  I
get the same problem with an image.  Is there some issue I've missed which I
must address to allow access to other files ?  If I use tomcat standalone
(my real page has loads of images) it works like a dream.

Has anyone had this problem ? May be its the version of the mod_webapp.so
and libapr.dll I am using, I'll put out another message about it.

Regards,
Rupert

-----Original Message-----
From: Rupert Young [mailto:rupert@liberty.nildram.co.uk]
Sent: 29 May 2002 23:54
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Stylesheet link blows warp connection

Hi,

I am testing a very simple jsp, which displays the date (see below).
I can get the page up ok, but when I click refresh it works a few times then
the browser seems to hang and the page doesn't come up.  If I click stop and
then refresh I get an error (webapp:error 500).

If I take out the stylesheet link it works ok.  Does anyone know why this is
happening ?

Regards,
Rupert Young

<head>
   <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="style/links.css">
</head>

java.util.Date()%>&nbsp;</font></p>

For additional commands, e-mail: