tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Christian" <xice...@libero.it>
Subject problem with mod_jk
Date Wed, 01 May 2002 10:18:23 GMT
I' ve a problem with mod_jk, i 've install jakarta-tomcat 3.2.4, apache
1.3.24 and I compile mod_jk for my OS (Freebsd).

I insert in my httpd.conf the following lines:

Include /usr/local/tomcat/conf/mod_jk.conf-auto

When I start apache with apachectl start, in my screen view the follow
error:

Sintax error on line 8 of /usr/local/tomcat/conf/mod_jk.conf-auto:
Cannot load /usr/local/apache/libexec/mod_jk.so into server:
/usr/local/apache/libexec/mod_jk.so: Undefined symbol "map_name_at"
/bin/apachectl start: http could not started

I read one mini How-to for this argoment, they suggest yhe follow
procedure:

Scompact apache files
In apache directory run this command: ./configure --prefix=/web/apache
--enable-module=so --enable-rule= SHARED_CORE=yes
make
make install

it's just?!
How can resolve my problem?!

P.S. excused for my understandable English