tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Christopher Moon" <cm...@fas.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: Error: Connection reset by peer: socket write error
Date Wed, 22 May 2002 14:52:50 GMT
I am using Tomcat 4.0.3 on win32 and get the same error.  I do not think
that upgrading will help.  In my case the error is not causing any
problems so I have not worried much about it

-Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Altug B. Altintas [mailto:altuga@riskturk.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2002 10:48 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Error: Connection reset by peer: socket write error

Hi ,

we have this error message too, our Tomcat version is 3.2.1 which is
running on Window 2000 Server. If we switch to 3.3.1 or 4.0x maybe it is
going to be ok  ?? any idea ? and one more question how can i add new
jar files to Tomcat 3.3.1. I paste all need jar files (for example :
jfreechart0.8.4.jar) to

"lib\comman\ "  but it doesnt work and then i cut these jar files from
there and paste them to

"lib\container" but the result is same .

What must i do ? any idea ?

Regards
Altug.