tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Gregory Rouchotas" <greg.roucho...@civiccomputing.com>
Subject Apache2 + tomcat 4 integration problem
Date Wed, 01 May 2002 08:21:21 GMT
Hello all,

I am trying to integrate Apache 2 with Tomcat 4.
I have installed both apache and tomcat and they both work fine
independently. But when I try to integrate them using mod_jk then I get the
following
error:

Syntax error on line 231 of /usr/local/apache2/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /usr/local/apache2/libexec/mod_jk.so into server: ld.so.1:
/usr/local/apache2/bin/httpd: fatal: relocation error: file
/usr/local/apache2/libexec/mod_jk.so: symbol ap_psprintf: referenced symbol
not found

I have included mod_jk.so in my httpd.conf file using the following two
lines:
LoadModule jk_module libexec/mod_jk.so
AddModule mod_jk.c

and have placed mod_jk.so in libexec.