tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "David Bank" <DB...@DPI.STATE.NC.US>
Subject RE: Tomcat intermittent failures
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2002 19:32:40 GMT
Larry,

Thanks for writing. Right now, our environment is mostly a development
one, and very few people access our servers. And the problem has also
occurred on our development box, which only the programmer tests
against. So, we're reasonably sure that the situation you describe is
not happening.

Thanks again for helping.

David Bank
NC CATS Project Manager
NC Department of Public Instruction
301  Wilmington StrDavid Bank
NC CATS Project Manager
Accountability Services - Testing
NC Department of Publeet
Raleigh, NC  27601
919-807-3796

>>> Larry.Isaacs@sas.com 04/09/02 02:06PM >>>
Do you know if a request might be accessing the JSP page while
another request is trying to compile the updated version?
Also, I assume if it is "not found" through Apache, it is also
"not found" accessing Tomcat directly?

Cheers,
Larry

and