tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Gregory Whalin <gwha...@whalin.com>
Subject Re: Problem with Tomcat 4.0.*/mod_webapp.so/Apache-1.24 and virtual hosts
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2002 22:37:06 GMT
Yep, Apache has several other virtual hosts which server html content with
no problem.  I guess what I do not understand is what happens with
Apache+Tomcat+mod_webapp when an html file is served from under a webapp
context.  Does Tomcat serve it?  Does Tomcat forward it through WARP to
Apache?

--
Gregory Whalin
gwhalin@whalin.com