tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Gregory Whalin <gwha...@whalin.com>
Subject Re: Problem with Tomcat 4.0.*/mod_webapp.so/Apache-1.24 and virtual hosts
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2002 21:11:56 GMT
It worked fine when using standalone.  It is not working through Apache
via WARP though.  However, I can still run the servlets and jsps.  I
simply can't access and .html files that exist under the webapp directory
($CATALINA_HOME/webapps/examples/*.html for example).  So, I can run this
with no problem ...

http://java.whalin.com/examples/servlet/HelloWorldExample

But, I can't access

http://java.whalin.com/examples/servlets/

See my problem?  For some reason, I get a 404 (generated by Apache) when I
try to load that page.  And, I get 404 errors in my apache error log.  Not
sure how WARP is supposed to deal with static content in the webapps dir
that I have deployed.

Greg

--
Gregory Whalin