tomcat-users mailing list archives

From rseque...@transentric.com
Subject Re: xml - unspecified error in IE 5.5, Tomcat 3.2.1
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2002 21:43:24 GMT

i tried MSXML 3.0 SP2 and MSXML 4.0. For both these guys, the browser
displayed the error message - "System does not support the specified
encoding". The servlet that sends the xml back doesn't set any encoding or
anything. I tried adding the various encoding values in the <?xml version
="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1"?> tag of the xml document. But the same error
message.

RS

Ingo Bruell <ibruell@gmx.de> on 04/09/2002 04:44:27 PM

Please respond to "Tomcat Users List" <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>