tomcat-users mailing list archives

From rseque...@transentric.com
Subject Re: Tomcat/Apache trying to hide /webapp/ from URL
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2002 13:43:07 GMT

You should define your ROOT context in the server.xml as below:

<Context path="" docBase="webapps/corporatesite" crossContext="true" debug
="0" reloadable="true"  trusted="false" >
</Context>

This way you can access your webapp with the URL: http://www.domain.com/

RS

"Soefara Redzuan" <soefararedzuan@hotmail.com> on 04/08/2002 02:08:00 AM