tomcat-users mailing list archives

From rseque...@transentric.com
Subject Re: Tomcat, Apache and SSI
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2002 20:44:42 GMT

You need to add index.shtml in the DirectoryIndex section of your
httpd.conf. Also you may need to enable Apache to parse .shtml files (if
you haven't done that already). Look at XBitHack directive in your
httpd.conf.

RS

Catalin Mihailescu <catalin@tmdesign.ca> on 04/08/2002 03:32:50 PM

Please respond to "Tomcat Users List" <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>