tomcat-users mailing list archives

From rseque...@transentric.com
Subject Re: Loadbalancer connector Question
Date Sat, 27 Apr 2002 16:34:23 GMT

If you are using TC 4.0.x, you could use the "jvmRoute" attribute in the
Engine tag. The name should be unique. Something like this:
    <Engine name="Standalone" defaultHost="localhost" debug="0" jvmRoute
="tomcat_1">
For the other server, you could use probably use: jvmRoute="tomcat_2"

RS

"Gabriel Maffia" <gmaffia@technisys.net> on 04/26/2002 11:18:14 PM

Please respond to "Tomcat Users List" <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>