tomcat-users mailing list archives

Subject Re: Loadbalancer connector Question
Date Sat, 27 Apr 2002 16:34:23 GMT

If you are using TC 4.0.x, you could use the "jvmRoute" attribute in the
Engine tag. The name should be unique. Something like this:
    <Engine name="Standalone" defaultHost="localhost" debug="0" jvmRoute
For the other server, you could use probably use: jvmRoute="tomcat_2"

"Gabriel Maffia" <> on 04/26/2002 11:18:14 PM

Please respond to "Tomcat Users List" <>

To:    "Tomcat Users List" <>

Subject:    Loadbalancer connector Question

I've finally made my Tomcat loadbalancing work, but the problem is that
sessions are not "sticky" (For example, when I log in to my application,
the connector redirects me to the other server, instead of maintaining the
other through the session).

Is there a way to solve this?.

Thanks in advance

To unsubscribe:   <>