tomcat-users mailing list archives

Subject Re: How select a printer to print
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2002 20:29:49 GMT

First if the users use the browser to view webpages spewed out by Tomcat,
then they will only see the printers installed on their machines. If you
have a java app, you could probably use JNDI to expose the printers (I
think...I've never done that though). But as I said, web users will only
see printers local to them.

Jack Li <> on 04/23/2002 01:30:34 PM

Please respond to "Tomcat Users List" <>

Subject:    How select a printer to print

My users need to select a printer from a list of printers installed on web
server. How to get the list of printers and select a printer to print the
report? I have JDK1.3 and Tomcat 4

Jack Li

To unsubscribe:   <>
For additional commands: <>