tomcat-users mailing list archives

From rseque...@transentric.com
Subject Re: when i excute my jsp i get a 500 error even the TCats examples
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2002 13:56:50 GMT

Check the logs to see if any errors appear. Do the servlets in the examples
web app run allright?

RS

Chuck Amadi <chuck.amadi@breconbeacons.org> on 04/05/2002 03:44:18 AM

Please respond to "Tomcat Users List" <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>

To:   tomcat <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>
cc:

Subject:  when i excute my jsp i get a 500 error even the TCats examples

Hi there , somehow i have seemed to have gone backwords. I have a straw
html version of my Volunteer Registration Form that populates a
PostGrsql / My Sql Db. Thus This Volunteer Registration form consists of
several forms that pass user data  into the required tables. Anyway my
problem is that on attempting to test the html version in jsp i get a
500 error.Thus the same applys when i try the tomcat examples.Thus when
i type this  http://localhost:6666/examples . the examples appear but
when i execute any of the jsp i get tagain the internal error 500.

Please help as i have got my validation bean up and running it's just
this jsp execute problem

My TEST production Env set up -
OS Win 98
Server Apache HTTP Server note the examples again don't work with tomact
run as a service.
IDE Netbeans 3.2.2
Service Tomcat v4.02&4.03 neither works

Cheers Chuck Amadi