tomcat-users mailing list archives

From rseque...@transentric.com
Subject Re: doubt
Date Thu, 11 Apr 2002 16:24:44 GMT

Ideally the classpath shouldn't be messed around with in Tomcat 4.0.x. It
takes care of it for you. As for you servlet not executing, check your URL
and the logs once again. Can you run any servlet in the examples webapp?
RS

"Janarthanan, Prasanna" <Prasanna-Janarthanan@deshaw.com> on 04/11/2002
11:09:17 AM

Please respond to "Tomcat Users List" <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>