tomcat-users mailing list archives

From rseque...@transentric.com
Subject Re: Problem with Tomcat 4.0.*/mod_webapp.so/Apache-1.24 and virtual hosts
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2002 22:46:43 GMT

The WebAppDeploy
<snip>
WebAppDeploy examples conn /examples
</snip>
statement instructs mod_webapp to forward all requests for the examples
directory to Tomcat

If you plan to use this setup in production, I think mod_jk would be a
better bet although mod_webapp is touted to be the successor of mod_jk.

RS

Gregory Whalin <gwhalin@whalin.com> on 04/08/2002 05:37:06 PM

Please respond to "Tomcat Users List" <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>