tomcat-users mailing list archives

From staginfo...@cristal-union.fr
Subject configuring IIS: Isapi filter
Date Thu, 11 Apr 2002 13:30:13 GMT
I have installed Tomcat and IIS 5.0. The tomcat serves the servlets and jsp
pages just fine on port 8080.
When I attempt to have IIS serve the jsp pages I get a Error 500. The isapi
redirector does have a green arrow.

Any ideas on something we may have missed?

thanks a lot

Here a copy of the error:

Error: 500

Location: /dates/date.jsp

Internal Servlet Error:

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: dates.JspCalendar
           at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.BeanRepository.getBeanType(BeanRepository.java:183)

           at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.GetPropertyGenerator.generate(GetPropertyGenerator.java:99)

           at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.JspParseEventListener$GeneratorWrapper.generate(JspParseEventListener