tomcat-users mailing list archives

From rseque...@transentric.com
Subject Re: Warp and Virtual Hosts (quick question)
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2002 18:42:43 GMT

You could stick to one WebAppConnection statement (outside the virtual host
blocks) and then use the same "connection name" in all your WebAppDeploy
statements in all virtual hosts. But having multiple WebAppConnection
statements (one in each virtual host block) isn't wrong either.

RS

Charlie Toohey <ctoohey@pacbell.net> on 04/05/2002 12:08:47 PM

Please respond to "Tomcat Users List" <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>