tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jim Urban" <jim.ur...@netsteps.net>
Subject RE: NIGHTMARE
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2002 14:53:37 GMT
> I doubt I'm the only one who has complaint.
We have no complaints.  We have been using Tomcat for almost 2 years now.
We have installed it at several client sites on several different platforms
with no problems.  Tomcat is just another Java application.  If you
understand the Java platform (CLASSPATH, JAVA_HOME, etc), installing Tomcat
should not be that difficult.  BTW:  We run Tomcat standalone, with IIS and
with Apache.  Of the three, Tomcat is by far the easiest to install and
configure.

Jim