tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Peter Romianowski" <megap...@gmx.de>
Subject RE: Tomcat and Thawte and the keytool utility
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2002 10:20:22 GMT
hi,

is someone who is in charge of updating the online-docs for
tomcat4 monitoring this list? if so, could you please update
the ssl-howto, because there is a patch dealing with questions
like this within the cvs-tree for months now, but not in the
online-docs. (and there are enough questions about this topic
on this list, which could be answered with "RTFM" then :)

i appended a compiled version of the ssl-howto. look for the
section "Installing a Certificate from a Certificate Authority".

cheers,
Peter