tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Donald Lee" <dwl...@ameritech.net>
Subject RE: mod_jk
Date Mon, 15 Apr 2002 01:47:21 GMT
Well I think it's clear this is going to be a hot item for Tomcat users, I
hope there will be an announcement soon that this will be available.  To
answer your question, this is not yet available.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kaveh Ghahremani [mailto:kaveh@krcreative.com]
Sent: Sunday, April 14, 2002 4:22 PM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: mod_jk

Hi;

I'm trying to integrate Apache 2.0 and Tomcat 4.0.2 and I'm having a
problem finding documentation that relates to integrating these
versions. I tried following the directions and hints that are posted on
the Jakarta site for older versions of Tomcat (using mod_jk) but I
continue to run into directories and files that are non-existent in
these newer versions.

Is there a place where I can find information about these versions?