tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Alvin Wang" <xw...@qtechservices.com>
Subject RE: repost an unanswered question.
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2002 22:48:53 GMT
But I am using tomcat 4.0 on W2k. And I do not remember the cat complained
anything when it is started up.

-----Original Message-----
From: todd tredeau [mailto:todd@wisernet.com]
Sent: Monday, April 08, 2002 5:39 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: repost an unanswered question.

Ok... I'll bite... I've seen this error (or lack of it), when I get
errors with an incompatbile jndirealm and enabling jmx beans.... are you
getting any kind of errors at tomcat startup, or in your log files.... I
understand you say basically "reload" after and it works. I also ran
into this when I began testing "Chiki", it seems that when I updated to
Tomcat 4.0.X" the problem went away... So I didn't really try to fix it,
but upgraded past the issue...I hope this helps.. from a non-technical
perspective..

todd
http://www.wiserlabz.com
collaborative effort to promote Novell and Open Source solutions

Alvin Wang wrote:

>I'm not complaining. But I read someone said that they always can get
>positive responses for their postings. Maybe my question is naive, but I
try
>again.

The