tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Charley Zuo" <>
Subject mod_jserv.log rotation in Apache
Date Thu, 11 Apr 2002 15:14:55 GMT
I would like to do a daily log file rotation for all the log files in
Apache. I have four logs file in log direcotory:access.log, error.log,
ssl.log and mod_jserv.log. I can do rotation for access.log, error.log
and ssl.log by following directive in http.conf:
TransferLog "|D:\CA_Root\Production\Apache\Apache\bin/rotatelogs.exe
logs/access_log 86400"
ErrorLog "|D:\CA_Root\Production\Apache\Apache\bin/rotatelogs.exe
logs/error_log 86400"
SSLLog "|D:\CA_Root\Production\Apache\Apache\bin/rotatelogs.exe
logs/ssl_log 86400"
But anyone knows what is the directive for mod_jserv.log?
I am using Apache 1.3.20 + Tomcat 3.2.2.
Thanks in advance.

To unsubscribe:   <>
For additional commands: <>
Troubles with the list: <>