tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Leland Chen" <leland_c...@hotmail.com>
Subject how to set environment variable(or system properties)
Date Mon, 29 Apr 2002 17:45:45 GMT
Hi all,

      I try to move an application from Netscape fasttrack web server
      to tomcat 4.0.1. I found there are some environment variables
      defined in netscape config "jvm12.conf" file. The environment
      variables are used in some of the servlets.

      Any one knows where to define these enviornment variables
      in tomcat ? I especially like the environment variables(or
      system properties) can be defined to one particular application.

      Thanks,

      Leland