tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Aitziber Zubieta" <aitzibe...@hotmail.com>
Subject Problem starting Tomcat4.0
Date Thu, 11 Apr 2002 17:59:14 GMT
Hi all, sorry for my poor english

My name is Aitziber and i have Tomcat4.0 runing with Cocoon2 in Windows
2000. When i start the server i get this error:

   Starting service Tomcat-Standalone
   Apache Tomcat/4.0
   PARSE error at line 8 column -1
   org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: org.apache.crimson.parser/V-036 web-   app
param-context
   Server 1.6 is running
   Press [Ctrl]+[C] to abort
   PARSE error at line 8 column -1
   org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: org.apache.crimson.parser/V-036 web-   app
param-context
   PARSE error at line 8 column -1
   org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: org.apache.crimson.parser/V-036 web-   app
param-context
   Starting service Tomcat-Apache
   Apache Tomcat/4.0

Something is wrong but i don't what it is.
Someone can help me and say why this error?
Thanks...