tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Michael" <tom...@meinsenf.at>
Subject session - bug
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2002 12:26:43 GMT
Hi!

as there were problems in 3.3, I was very delighted, when I installed 3.3.1 and saw some bugs
had vanished!

But there is a new bug:

If my browser sends an invalid session-id in it's URL,
I get:
req.isRequestedSessionIdFromCookie(): false
req.isRequestedSessionIdFromURL(): true
req.isRequestedSessionIdValid(): false

BUT: when my browser sends an invalid session-id with Cookie,
I get
req.isRequestedSessionIdFromCookie(): false
req.isRequestedSessionIdFromURL(): false
req.isRequestedSessionIdValid(): false
(so I can't distinguish between: "no session-id sent" and "invalid session-id sent"!!!)

correct would be:
req.isRequestedSessionIdFromCookie(): true
req.isRequestedSessionIdFromURL(): false
req.isRequestedSessionIdValid(): false

does anyone know, how to patch tomcat - I need this feature!!!

thanks
michi