tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jordan C N Chong" <ch...@cs.utwente.nl>
Subject RE: Local Directory Access using Tomcat 4.0 (SORRY TO REPOST)
Date Thu, 11 Apr 2002 18:55:35 GMT
Dear Shawn

Thank you very much for your email. I just figure out myself...
All I have to do is to put the files inside the webapps\<myworkDir>

But... if I want to do this outside the webapps...
does it mean I couldn't use the standalone Apache Tomcat 4.0 to do that?

Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Jordan Cheun Ngen, Chong
INF-4067 Universiteit Twente