tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ralph Einfeldt" <ralph.einfe...@uptime-isc.de>
Subject AW: Concurrency problem with Tomcat under Linux
Date Thu, 11 Apr 2002 14:17:59 GMT
That sounds as if a buffer isn't flushed under all circumstances
or the buffer is cleared by the second thread. As this problem
persists across different vm implementations it might be a
linux problem. (The 2.4 kernel between 2.4.8 and 2.4.18 is
not very famous for stability) I currently have difficulties to
imagine an error in any java code outside the core io libraries
that can produce such behaviour.

Can you switch bak to the 16K Buffer and use an explicit out.flush()
at the end of the page and see what happens ?