tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ralph Einfeldt" <ralph.einfe...@uptime-isc.de>
Subject AW: Please help me on a question about TOMCAT OR APACHE + TOMCAT
Date Wed, 10 Apr 2002 07:09:59 GMT
Although that doesn't have to anything with jsp:

If you have two tables (a and b)

with two columns (id and name)

You can use something like

Select a.name, b.name from a, b where a.id = b.id

If you db support column aliases, you can also use something like

Select a.name foo, b.name bar from a, b where a.id = b.id

where foo and bar are arbitrary labels, that can be used to
access the colums.

> -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
<snip/>
> Anybody familiar with sql ?
> I have a question here, how to link 2 tables from JSP when
> they have a same field name ?
<snip/>