tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Asa Gustavsson <Asa.Gustavs...@ottakars.co.uk>
Subject Stats software
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2002 12:47:30 GMT
Hi there,
I was hoping that somebody could help.
We're having some problems with our stats software (WebFunnel) measuring
what pages are visited on our site. This is apparently to do with running
Tomcat (or so I'm told).

The top 5 pages look like this (and it goes on for another 35 pages):
1 </Internet/shopevents/default.jsp?StartPoint=11&OrderBy=StartDate>
2 </Internet/shopevents/default.jsp?StartPoint=21&OrderBy=StartDate>
3 </Internet/shopevents/default.jsp?StartPoint=31&OrderBy=StartDate>
4 </Internet/shopevents/default.jsp?StartPoint=41&OrderBy=StartDate>
5 </Internet/shopevents/default.jsp?StartPoint=51&OrderBy=StartDate>

They are all links to the same page,
http://www.ottakars.co.uk/Internet/shopevents/default.jsp whereas static
pages like http://www.ottakars.co.uk/Internet/home/lastword.jsp is not
listed at all (and I know it's getting lots of visits).
My questions are:
1. Does anyone know how to get rid off all the stuff following on from
</Internet/shopevents/default.jsp and combine that into just one page?
2. Or any other stats software that would do this automatically and thus
give a much better and more accurate report?
Most grateful for any help!
Asa Gustavsson

the Systems Manager on (020) 7978 7700 or by email on
adminlondon@ottakars.co.uk