tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Douglas, Rory" <Rory.Doug...@na.sunchem.com>
Subject Compiling mod_jk for Apache 2.0.35 on Win2K
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2002 17:54:28 GMT
I'm trying to compile mod_jk on Win2k Server, using the source from the
Tomcat 4.0.4b2 connectors download. The Ant build failed initially when it
couldn't find windows.h, but running vcvars32.bat fixed that.

Now, it fails because it can't find unistd.h, which a hard drive search
revealed doesn't exist in my VC++ directory at all. I was under the
impression unistd.h is a very common include file (on Unix at any rate).
Anyone else have the same experience?

Rory Douglas
Sun Chemical Corporation
(201) 224-4600 x178