tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Frederick Aubert <faub...@net2000.ch>
Subject RE: Configuring Apache 2.0.35 and TomCat 4 under WinXP Server
Date Mon, 29 Apr 2002 16:17:59 GMT
Hi,

Here is the next step... Any thought? Contact me privately, I guess it¹s
better...

Cannot load D:/Server/Apache2/modueles/mod_webapp.so

(I am also trying to install PHP)
Cannot load D:/Server/PHP/sapi/php4apache.dll

I checked and double checked there are files with the correct names at the
path location. So I don¹t get why it doesn¹t load properly... Anyone has
experienced such thing? Is it just Windows again? Any help appreciated

Sincerely, Frederick

   `6_ 6  )   `-.  (     ).`-.__.`)       Frederick Aubert
 _..`--'_..-_/  /--'_.' ,'                faubert@net2000.ch