tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Frederick Aubert <faub...@net2000.ch>
Subject Configuring Apache 2.0.35 and TomCat 4 under WinXP Server
Date Sun, 28 Apr 2002 11:10:44 GMT
Hi,

Continuing the saga...

Extract of my httpd.conf:
LoadModule webapp_module D:/Server/Apache
Group/Apache2/modules/mod_webapp.so

Here is the debug error I get:
Syntax error on line 174 ...
LoadModule takes two arguments, ...

It seems to me I have two arguments, am I missing something? Beeing under
Windows, I have a file called libapr.dll I was supposed to move along with
mod_webapp.so should I load it somewhere or just place in the same folder?
Any help would be appreciate? In private or to the list, it doesn┬╣t matter
to me...

Sincerely, Frederick
   `6_ 6  )   `-.  (     ).`-.__.`)       Frederick Aubert
 _..`--'_..-_/  /--'_.' ,'                faubert@net2000.ch