tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Michael Roberts <MRobe...@cq.com>
Subject RE: Does TC 4.0 support multiple config files?
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2002 13:46:57 GMT
This post is a second attempt to answer this question.  I would like to be
able to define Contexts in Tomcat 4.0 without editing server.xml, or at
least minimally editing it.  Is there a way to define the configuration of a
Context in a separate file from server.xml?

If this is not possible, does anyone think that this would be a good
proposal for future Tomcat development?

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Roberts [mailto:MRoberts@cq.com]
Sent: Sunday, April 07, 2002 5:22 PM
To: 'tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org'
Subject: Does TC 4.0 support multiple config files?

Does TC 4.0x support multiple config (server.xml) files.  I would like to
defined webapp contexts in separate files, one per webapp, and then address
them via an 'include' command (element or attribute), similar to Apache
HTTPD config files.

I have searched the archives, but found no similar information.