tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Duane Gran <rag...@spinweb.net>
Subject Handler for Apache/Tomcat integration?
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2002 13:32:23 GMT
Tomcat Users,

I'm migrating from Tomcat 3.2.x to Tomcat 4.0.3.  In the previous
version I used the JServ AJP12 connector and used the following lines in
the Apache httpd.conf to enable Tomcat 3 to handle *.jsp files:

   AddType text/jsp .jsp
   AddHandler jserv-servlet .jsp
   <LocationMatch /*.jsp>
     SetHandler jserv-servlet
   </LocationMatch>

I read through the list archives and searched around, but can someone
tell me the appropriate handler for the connector with Tomcat 4?  Below
is the connector statements I use for Apache:

   WebAppConnection tomcat      warp  localhost:8008
   WebAppDeploy     servlet    tomcat  /

If I should be handling this differently, please let me know.  Many
thanks in advance.

Duane Gran
spinweb.net