tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Larry Isaacs <Larry.Isa...@sas.com>
Subject RE: Upgrading from Tomcat 3.2.1 to tomcat 3.3.1
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2002 17:30:51 GMT

Correct.  See the following for information on configuring classes
in Tomcat 3.3.x:

<http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-3.3-doc/tomcat-ug.html#configuring_classes>

> With 3.2.1 i used to put the classpath in a
> TOMCAT_HOME\conf\wrapper.properties files. This file as moved
> or disappear,
> where can i define the classpath of Tomcat 3.3.1.

It is now in conf\jk.  Note that this file has an issue in that
it requires an extra modification before use.  For details, see the
note at:

<http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat/release/v3.3.1/bin/win32/i386/>

Cheers,
Larry