tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Larry Isaacs <Larry.Isa...@sas.com>
Subject RE: jk_nt_service fails (error 1067)
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2002 12:22:01 GMT
Elsewhere in wrappers.properties two log files are defined.
Are these log files created?  If not, it suggests that
jk_nt_service is not finding the wrapper.properties or
maybe the wrapper.properties has some error that prevents
it from being processed (I have never seen such an error
though).

If the log files exist but don't contain any clues, I
would recommend manually building the wrapper.cmd_line
with all the substitutions and executing that in a DOS
prompt to see what happens.  Hopefully it will reveal
the error the service is encountering with it tries
to execute this command.

Cheers,
Larry