tomcat-users mailing list archives

From rsud...@on.com
Subject RE: Starting Tomcat 4 as an NT service
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2002 19:08:10 GMT

Yes, I understand perfectly well that it's an option in the installer. I'm
trying to find out where the documentation are sources are for this tool that is
included as part of the "open source" distribution. If there's some reasons for
not distributing the sources for the tool itself (or how about the whole install
program?) that's fine, but it would be nice if there was at least some
documentation on its use. As far as I can tell, the general attitude of the
Tomcat community on this is "we've figured out a way to get this done, and
here's a bunch of pointers to places where you can figure it our for yourself".
I already have other tools that can do this if I need to, but since a perfectly
good tool has already been developed by someone I'd rather use that if it's
possible.

- Ram

ce@shore.net on 04/09/2002 01:22:22 PM

Please respond to "Tomcat Users List" <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>