tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Janarthanan, Prasanna" <Prasanna-Janartha...@deshaw.com>
Subject please help me
Date Sun, 14 Apr 2002 13:03:41 GMT

we have our web application running with tomcat 3.2.3. It is working fine
but now iam upgradin to tomcat 4.0. here i face problem in context of
server.xml. I have written the context in server.xml.
I wonder whether it has any touch with the web.xml file of my web
application.
coz the examples given in tomcat 4 has a web.xml file which has some large
contents which i don't have it in web.xml file of my web application. but
with my own web.xml itself it was working fine with tomcat 3.2.3.

please calrify me where i need to make changes for this tomcat 4 to work
with my web application.. probably u can help in the best way.. as i saw ur
mail in tomcat user list as u are very well working with tomcat 4.0.2.

please help me out.

prassana
deshaw india software pvt limited.