tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Pekník Jan <>
Subject Application init
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2002 14:12:49 GMT

I have following problem :

I have web-application consisting of several JSP, servlets, xml and xsl
files. I'm using LOG4J for logging and JDBC driver for acessing database.
In order to my application work properly, I need to call start-up code
(which set-up LOG4J and build connection pool) before any JSP page or
servlet is opened.
I don't know how to do this if I don't want to test this in the top of every
page / servlet.

Is there any easy solution how achieve this?

Odchozí zpráva neobsahuje viry.
Zkontrolováno antivirovým systémem AVG (
Verze: 6.0.351 / Virová báze: 197 - datum vydání: 19.4. 2002

To unsubscribe:   <>
For additional commands: <>
Troubles with the list: <>

View raw message