tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Huy K Dung" <hd...@lending4all.com>
Subject RE: losing session info with netscape 4.x
Date Mon, 01 Apr 2002 23:53:37 GMT
netscape 4.79 in particular. "Accept all cookies" option is selected.

I will try your suggestion and see what it will do.

Thanks.

PS. how do you correctly encode URL?

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Larsen [mailto:larsen@qec.com]
Sent: Monday, April 01, 2002 06:29 PM
To: Tomcat Users List; Huy K. Dung
Subject: Re: losing session info with netscape 4.x

Netscape 4.x has been working for me in this type of situation,
but the value of ".x" might make a difference. Do you have cookies
enabled? If not, does your javascript for opening the popup window
use a correctly encoded URL so the popup window's request has the
session id built in? For debugging, configure your popup window with
an address bar so you can see the sessionid in the URL.

Jeff