tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Pauline Cantaloup <pauline.cantal...@pcotech.fr>
Subject Monitoring Tomcat
Date Thu, 11 Apr 2002 10:18:10 GMT

Hello,

I made a search in the "Tomcat User List Archive" but for each message asking for some monitoring
function in Tomcat, I didn't find any answer...
Indeed, I would need a way to know about threads' managing and what happens to received requests
(are some of them delayed or even dropped ?), in order to tune up my configuration and to
prevent any crash. How to know if Tomcat's developpers already talked about such a thing,
and above all, how to know what they said about this - I mean, do they think it's a useless
function, or do they think it could be usefull but not enough to waste time on this now, etc.
?
Thanks for your answers !

Pauline

CANTALOUP Pauline