tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Graham Stirling <Graham.Stirl...@Yakara.com>
Subject RE: Restricting access by machine
Date Thu, 11 Apr 2002 15:19:20 GMT
Are you using the Apache/Tomcat configuration? It should be possible to do
this using Apache.

Cheers,

Graham.

e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
If you are not an intended recipient, please notify info@yakara.com
immediately. Please note that some of our communications may contain
confidential information which it could be a criminal offence for you to
disclose or use without authority. This email is not intended nor should it
be taken to create any legal relations contractual or otherwise.