tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Diego, Emil" <edi...@exchange.sba.miami.edu>
Subject RE: Problem loading MySQL drivers.
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2002 19:55:20 GMT
yes but where are you setting the classpath.

you should probably add the following line to the script used to start the
tomcat server.
export CLASSPATH=xxx

this will ensure that when the server starts up the tomcat server the proper
classpath is set.

-----Original Message-----
From: Panos Konstantinidis [mailto:girionis@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2002 3:50 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Problem loading MySQL drivers.

  Emil thnak you for your quick reply. My classpath is
set to point to the mm.mysql-2.4.0-bin.jar file
itself. I can see it because when I am doing a "echo
$CLASSPATH" it show the .jar file (alongside with the
rest of the Java classes).

  I guess the classpath is right, because the exact
same code (from the JSP page) is working as a stand
alone Java application.

  Any more thoughts?

  Thank you.

--- "Diego, Emil" <ediego@exchange.sba.miami.edu>