tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Adrian <athi...@charter.net>
Subject MYsql mm driver and Tomcat 4.0.4
Date Sat, 27 Apr 2002 22:48:45 GMT
I am using the mm JDBC driver to connect to a mysql from Tomcat. I
receive no errors bu also no results. The servlet has privilleges
because I can use the mysql client as servlet to connect. The jar file
is in my classpath , and I added it to the Tomcat directory under lib/
then I tried it under common/lib , and also under server/lib anyone have
any ideas as to what I`m doing wrong ? I`ve checked the Tomcat logs for
errors to no avail. Any help appreciated. I`m using mm.mysql-2.0.13. I`m
trying the examples from chapter 13 in the JSPs Servlets, and MySQL book.

			adrian