tomcat-users mailing list archives

From rob <rob_m...@fastmail.fm>
Subject Re: Question about tomcat
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2002 20:03:11 GMT
Yes, mod_jk is used to connect tomcat <-> apache httpd.

I've used mod_jk on both tomcat 3.2.x -> 4.0.3 successfully.

There is a cvs module dedicated to the connectors now though I still
find the old mod_jk connector packaged in the tomcat 3.3 binary tarball
to be the easiest to build.  The cvs version of the connectors have too
many build scripts and dependencies that fry when you try to build them.

Rob