tomcat-users mailing list archives

From todd tredeau <t...@wisernet.com>
Subject Re: repost an unanswered question.
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2002 21:38:48 GMT
Ok... I'll bite... I've seen this error (or lack of it), when I get
errors with an incompatbile jndirealm and enabling jmx beans.... are you
getting any kind of errors at tomcat startup, or in your log files.... I
understand you say basically "reload" after and it works. I also ran
into this when I began testing "Chiki", it seems that when I updated to
Tomcat 4.0.X" the problem went away... So I didn't really try to fix it,
but upgraded past the issue...I hope this helps.. from a non-technical
perspective..

todd
http://www.wiserlabz.com
collaborative effort to promote Novell and Open Source solutions