tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Carol Oakes <...@evolving.com>
Subject Re: Problem building mod_webapp.so for Solaris 8
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2002 16:46:14 GMT
Thanks for the help finding the binaries, but I now have runtime problems, Using the
eapi binary in this tar file, I get the following when I run 'apachectl configtest':

Syntax error on line 238 of /etc/apache/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /usr/apache/libexec/mod_webapp.so into server: ld.so.1:
/usr/apache/bin/httpd: fatal: relocation error: file
/usr/apache/libexec/mod_webapp.so: symbol __lshrdi3: referenced symbol not found

I do not have the gcc compiler loaded and loading it is not an option on this box. So
I guess I am back to my original problem of having to build from source and solving
the issue of why pr_warp.c won't compile without errors.
--Carol