tomcat-users mailing list archives

From todd tredeau <>
Subject Tomcat 4.1 JNDI Novell
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2002 16:16:21 GMT
    I am looking for a project participant to;

        Integrate our revision, NWJNDIRealm which is a modified 'JNDIRealm';

        What I think is needed is;

            1. Standardize compatiblized code
            2. Implement a simpler way to manage "virtual hosts"
ie:mulitple sites/instances with minimal config
                this might be implemented by group access control, etc..

        Some other stuff and ideas if there is interested, feel free to
contact me directly. The point of this is to put compatible code, back
into the project.

collaborative effort to promote Novell and Open Source solutions

To unsubscribe:   <>
For additional commands: <>
Troubles with the list: <>

View raw message