tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Luk <gordon...@yahoo.com.hk>
Subject Where to config the jsp(html outputsteam) output size....
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2002 03:50:30 GMT
Hi all,

I got a problem, that is my jsp(with struts) all the way threw exception
(java.lang.NullPointerExcepton),
i trace around my jsp code, but hadn't found any problem.

When i view the problem output(html), found exception point is not
consistence, and i feel that not problem on my code,
because it like cut off by the tomcat.... (something , it stop at a
struts tag/tag... like :
---- start of porblem html -----
... normal html.....
----- end of problem html ------------

when i view the size of html... each time it generate 25k data, then
stop and threw exception... so, i wonder, is that anywhere set the
tomcat that couldn't output more 25k ? but i cann't found at tomcat
document... :-(

Please help.

Gordon

PS/Sorry that, i cross post two mailling list, because i cann't define
this problem is rasic by tomcat or struts