tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Cox, Charlie" <c...@cincom.com>
Subject RE: Reloading Web Applications without manager and without reload able=true
Date Mon, 01 Apr 2002 16:15:11 GMT
I stand corrected. I didn't think you could override the default manager
role since it is not defined in the web.xml.

So you have manager working with a user without the 'manager' role? Or are
you adding another role requirement to to the manager path? This is what it
appears that you are doing in the example as opposed to replacing 'manager'
with 'myappmanager'.

Certainly you could add another role requirement on top of manager - you
would just have to make sure that each webapp's manager does the same if you
want users to only have access to their own app.

Charlie